Paying cash at Apple Store

Hi, i plan to buy an device, more specific is iphone in Apple Store in person, but i have some limit with the transaction limit in my card which was student card.

I want to pay by cash but don't see it avaible on Payment & Pricing in Apple website. I really wonder that pay by cash have been an option to buy in store or not. Also, i attemp to look forward on Youtube about pay by cash but only see someone try that in America for 5 years ago, he buy an Iphone 8 Plus by cash. But in Canada, especially the store Near my house - apple store eaton centre located in 220 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 2H1 will accept pay by cash or not.

Thanks, i appreciate if someone answer this question for me.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 5:59 AM

You want to use cash at an Apple Retail Store? Yes, cash is accepted. You can also do a split transaction, combination of cash and credit.

Specific devices may be restricted as to how many devices may be purchased with cash, or even not available. These limits may be restricted specific devices, specific amounts etc. This was necessary to prevent illegal exporting of large quantities of devices.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2023 5:59 AM in response to No1Feeeder

You want to use cash at an Apple Retail Store? Yes, cash is accepted. You can also do a split transaction, combination of cash and credit.

Specific devices may be restricted as to how many devices may be purchased with cash, or even not available. These limits may be restricted specific devices, specific amounts etc. This was necessary to prevent illegal exporting of large quantities of devices.

Paying cash at Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.