Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Can't enroll Apple Developer Program

Hello,

A few weeks ago I started to apply for the Apple Developer Programme from the Developer application on my iPhone. First I scanned my driver's licence and it failed, then I scanned my Republic of Turkey ID card and finally I got stuck in the "Contact Us" section.

I contacted Apple as directed and they told me the following.

- Do not use a shared device.

- Don't use expired identification.

- Enter only your own personal information.

1- I only have 2 things as Apple devices that I actively use. Macbook Pro M1 13 inch and iPhone 14 Pro

2- Both my driving licence and ID card are valid, unexpired ID cards.

3- All information belongs to me. Why should I write someone else's information when applying for myself?

In my subsequent applications, I removed the Turkish character from my surname (ÇINGI -> CINGI)

This application process was repeated 4 or 5 times and finally a non-robot Apple official sent an e-mail.

He asked me for these:

- a copy of either your Republic of Turkey Identity Card, passport, driving licence, Residence Permit or Certificate of Domicile

- your device SEID (Settings > General > About > SEID)

So I answered the e-mail with these properly.

Finally it was rejected and the email started with Dear Hasan. I am NOT Hasan.

This is the current situation

Hello Mahmut,
My name is Cynthia, and I am a senior Advisor with Apple Developer Program Support.
Please be advised that the Apple ID is no longer eligible for use in the Apple Developer Program.

I'm in a joke, like I'm being made fun of.

[Edited by Moderator] 

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 12:52 PM

4 replies

Sep 26, 2023 1:08 PM in response to cancng

Nobody here can assist with this.

In general: the Apple ID must be an email-format Apple ID and not a mobile telephone format Apple ID, no VPN active, and with a major payment card associated and not an Apple ID balance or gift card.

But given this sequence, re-contact Apple Developer Support: via the link provided:

… https://developer.apple.com/contact/apple-id/

Can't enroll Apple Developer Program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.