Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How can I recover deleted photos and videos from my iPhone?

due to a mistake. all my photos and videos hsve deleted.please.please if you would retun my photos and videos to yo me sir .iy would be very helpful sir.

All private video photos have been deleted. Please help me

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 4, 2023 4:51 PM

9 replies

Feb 18, 2024 5:27 PM in response to rafiqul192

You are not speaking to Apple here, only to other users.

If you are lucky, your photos are still in the Recently Deleted album, from which you can recover them. Photos left there for more than 30 days, or deleted from there, are deleted permanently.

See the section on recovering photos and videos in

Delete photos on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Feb 18, 2024 2:43 PM in response to rafiqul192

Unfortunately we cannot see your machine or device, much less read your mind, so any help we can give is limited to whatever information you provide. So we need a full description of the issue, including the apps you're referring to, the devices you're on, the OSes they are running, the description of the issue, any error messages you get, the history of the device and the issue and any attempts you have made to solve the issue, and where they have failed. Add to that anything else you may think relevant and we can then try assist you.

How can I recover deleted photos and videos from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.