Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

I can’t see like 3 digit code on my apple gift card

I’m can’t read some code on my Apple gift card

Posted on Nov 17, 2023 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2023 8:16 AM

14 replies

Jan 19, 2024 4:33 AM in response to elon150

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Apr 27, 2024 10:14 PM in response to MullerDc

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

May 2, 2024 4:04 AM in response to uthman292

May 10, 2024 4:41 PM in response to harmstrung

May 17, 2024 4:17 AM in response to roheem256

I can’t see like 3 digit code on my apple gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.