Beats Studio Pro Microphone on Windows

When trying to use my new Beats Studio Pros with my windows 10 laptop, my coworkers said they could hardly hear me on a teams call. Thinking it may just be a teams thing, I poked around in settings and even tried and audio test. Turns out it’s hardly picking up my voice at any time and not just in teams. When comparing to the built in mic of the lap top I can see the level move when I speak, and nothing at all for the headphones. When on a call using my iPhone it seems to be fine, or good enough that the person can hear me. Any ideas? If it’s really that bad on a laptop I don’t know if I can keep these.

Beats

Posted on Jan 4, 2024 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2024 9:49 AM

Apparently if you wire them to the laptop via usb-c it works better, but that defeats the purpose of a wireless headset. I didn’t find any solution to using them wirelessly so I’m likely just sending mine back.

8 replies

Apr 4, 2024 3:03 AM in response to KS11C

yes, I am having the same problem with my windows desktop computer.

The beats studio pro microphone does not work on Microsoft windows desktops. you can hear fine, but the microphone doesn’t work.

When using teams beats microphone does not work there is no volume coming out of it.

I have tested it in the system and it shows no volume you can hear fine but the microphone is not working.

I connect other wireless headphones or earbuds and they all worked fine.

two different desktops and both have the same problem.

Hopefully beats or Microsoft can fix this

May 10, 2024 9:33 AM in response to JayZ_55

Hello has someone find a solution for this? We have the same issue my teams mates can hardly hear me on teams call when connected the beats studio pro to the computer (windows 10 64 bits very new computer), but if I connect the headphones to the iphone and start a call, people can hear me well.

Who can we call attention to Apple to fix this? it is not possible we purchase a headphone and doesnt work for the purpose we purchase them.

I really need apple support for this, and I contacted local apple service center and they told me they just can check the headphones but not software or compatibility with the PC, so I dont know what to do

Beats Studio Pro Microphone on Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.