Constant 'Input Temporarily Not Working' notification even though everything is working.

I am connected to my MBP M3 Max for screen mirroring on the Vision Pro. Besides a jittery connection, I am getting a 'Input Temporarily Not Working - attempting to reconnect' notification at the top of the mirrored screen fairly regularly. The thing is - everything (trackpad and keyboard) are still working fine so the warning just gets in the way. I am not sure if whatever is happening is also causing my mirrored display to have a constant jitter every second or so. For reference I have a strong wifi signal and have dropped the screen resolution to 1080p as others have suggested. Issues remain.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Mar 4, 2024 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 4:31 PM

Try resetting the network settings on both your MBP and Vision Pro. Ensure both devices have the latest updates. If issues persist, contact Apple Support for assistance.

Similar questions

1 reply

Constant 'Input Temporarily Not Working' notification even though everything is working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.