Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Health app defaults sleep to week view

After updating iOS and watchOS to the latest versions this week (17.4 and 10.4?), the sleep data view in the Health app keeps defaulting to week view even though I last used—and typically use—day view. This is a bug or regression. Please report it as such.

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 21, 2024 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2024 10:26 AM

I have the same issue! Really annoying. Anyone know how to change it or are we just at the mercy of Apple?! Please let us change it!

I'm still getting the medication notices so I don’t have that issue.. thankfully!

6 replies

Mar 22, 2024 5:30 AM in response to circa1977

I have also noticed that I am no longer receiving medication reminder notifications on my iPhone since this week's update.

I often look at my iPhone before my watch after taking morning medication. I am accustomed to seeing a notification banner there, that I use to log those medications.

I have checked and notifications are still enabled for Health on iPhone, banners only. The notification dot shows on my watch, but there are no longer banners on my iPhone.

Apr 15, 2024 7:43 AM in response to circa1977

Here’s an idea: what if Apple allowed users to keep their settings for these apps instead of changing everything with each update? It’s very frustrating to see widgets put back on my home screen I’ve removed countless times. It’s like Apple is punishing its faithful users by trying to impose its will with each update. Why does it matter how we like our devices if that’s how we like them?! Stop trying to change this!

Health app defaults sleep to week view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.