Last War

I have been playing Last War for 34 days and I have spent money on the game. The last time I purchased a $19.99 week long pack that gave daily rewards/resources it charged me twice and only gave me the pack one time. I contacted support on the game and they refused a refund. I then contacted apple support and they gave me the refund. When I tried to log back into the game I it loaded a pop up that stated I have a negative credit with the game. If I do not pay the $19.99 back to the game I am not allowed to use my account anymore. I have tried to contact game support for 24 hours now and they have not responded. This company does not have good customer service and are basically holding my account hostage over their issue of charging me twice for something I only received 1 time. Be careful spending anything on this game. If anyone knows how I can get this issue solved I would greatly appreciate the information.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 16, 2024 4:52 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Last War

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.