My Community subscription are gone except for one

I logged into my Apple Community Subscriptions. I had about 10 in total but now only showing 1 that was years old but someone responded to it. What do I need to do to show all my subscriptions? I am logged on via Safari to discussions.apple.com.

Mac OS: Ventura 14.4.1

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 10:14 AM

The Community is currently working on the website and “My Subscriptions” might be limited to 7 days, instead of the usual 120 days.

I took a look at your subscriptions and I found 3. If you want to find more, do a Google search for:

“buzzoff13” site:discussions.apple.com
16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2024 10:14 AM in response to buzzoff13

The Community is currently working on the website and “My Subscriptions” might be limited to 7 days, instead of the usual 120 days.

I took a look at your subscriptions and I found 3. If you want to find more, do a Google search for:

“buzzoff13” site:discussions.apple.com

Apr 28, 2024 9:53 AM in response to buzzoff13

To fix this, try logging out of your account and then logging back in again. Also, clearing your browser's cache and cookies might help refresh the page and display all your subscriptions correctly. If the issue persists, consider accessing the Apple Community Subscriptions from a different browser or device to see if the problem persists across different platforms.

May 5, 2024 4:15 PM in response to buzzoff13

The Community team is currently working on the Subscriptions feature. It's my understanding that the work is taking longer than they anticipated. I don't know when they'll be done, though.

If you are having issues with not receiving email notifications when contributors post answers to your questions, this is a different issue that I too am facing. This has been going on for a few weeks now and the Community team is looking into it but, here again, I don't know when this will be resolved.

May 7, 2024 7:48 AM in response to 6x6

6x6, thanks again for your response. Hopefully when the finish working on the Subscriptions feature we will be back to where we can see many more of our posts. It would be nice if it actually kept all the posts and allowed the user to archive but still keep their posts for future reference but just my opinion.

I will watch for the email issue you discussed because many times I don't look for the email as I am logged into My Subscriptions page and see an update there. I actually think I do get the email notifications but I will be more diligent about looking for that issue.

May 8, 2024 10:13 AM in response to 6x6

Got the email that post was updated by you so I guess the email issue isn't a problem for me. My subscriptions are showing up to 4 weeks now so that is a big improvement. Still wish they would live them all available at least through an archive feature. Anyway, glad to see fix.

You say you haven't been very active but you are a Level 6. You must have been very active at one time.

My Community subscription are gone except for one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.