Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

This is very specific game center question... like one game

Hello All:

I have acquired a 6th generation iPad and I only want to use a specific game on it; Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic.

For the past year, I have been using my daughters iPad to play this game and have gotten very far along. All I want to do is download all the progress I have made on the newly acquired iPad.

On the new iPad, I logged in to her iCloud and Game Center the way that it's set up on her iPad to replicate it and while it shows all my achievements and trophies, the progression is not showing at all. It's as if I started from the beginning again.

Is there something I am missing here to get my game progression on this new iPad?

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on May 1, 2024 8:42 AM

3 replies

May 1, 2024 9:43 PM in response to psquillace

psquillace wrote:

Is there something I am missing here to get my game progression on this new iPad?

Game Center doesn't always save your progress, just account-related items like achievements and trophies. It's possible for a game developer to tie save data to the Game Center, but if that hasn't been done then the game progress is tied to device.

If you're sure Game Center works to sync game data for this game, try deleting the game, going to Settings > Game Center and signing in, then redownloading and opening the game.

You might also want to ask the developer - How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

This is very specific game center question... like one game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.