Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Does Mac come with a template for building TR for enterprise?

I want to build a TR for our new enterprise and wondered if the MAC came with a template which I can't locate. I am using the latest Macbook AIr M3

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air (M3, 2024)

Posted on May 3, 2024 4:13 AM

8 replies

May 4, 2024 6:05 AM in response to mrkped

mrkped wrote:

Apologies, it's a Technology Roadmap template I am seeking

That's only a tiny bit more meaningful. But it is ultimately irrelevant. We are all Mac users and we have no idea what you're talking about. So whatever a Technology Roadmap might be, I can guarantee that the Mac doesn't not include any kind of template for it.

May 5, 2024 8:31 AM in response to mrkped

Microsoft probably does not include that TR in their Office documents either. Whether it is a technology architecture document (and I have written a few), or your mentioned TR, they are created from scratch and customized to the specific customer's business model.

That is not Apple's or Microsoft's responsibility, lack of business commitment, nor fault. Roll your own. The rest of us have had to do that because it wasn't done for us either.

May 18, 2024 5:25 AM in response to etresoft

OK, many thanks for your responses. Apologies it's taken me a while to acknowledge. A Technology Roadmap is a template for building a timeline related to developing a piece of Tech. It could be software, hardware, process, implementation or similar. All companies use them and assign costings and deliverable milestones against each stage. Hence it's called a roadmap. Often handy to be aware of various issues esp. if business-related. Cheers,

May 20, 2024 11:02 AM in response to mrkped

I build tech roadmaps all the time in my role. I've never required a specific software or template. Roadmaps look completely different from org to org and even from team to team. Roadmaps for IT Engineering are different from Software Engineering which are different from Infrastructure which is different from procurement, etc. Typically my roadmaps are made in some sort of project management system. I've built roadmaps in Asana, Jira, Airtable, Excel/Numbers/Sheets, Monday, Trello, and more.

Does Mac come with a template for building TR for enterprise?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.