Macbook Pro 15.1 2018 intel i9 Windows is working fine.

As I mentioned in the title I installed Windows 11 Pro, Office Programme packages and updated it using Windows update. Checking Device Manager I realized that a quite few unknown drivers were missing. Windows installed a few drivers that were brought by Windows updater.

So I tried Boot Camp drivers at first but Boot Camp versions were up to 5.4 if remember correct. Now more or less the drivers are the same since all Macbooks are based on similar components such as graphic cards, sound cards and chips but Touch Bar and the camera's are different. The Touch Bar's driver is registered as Human Interface Devices to my knowledge so there is that which couse confision when trying to install drivers manually. In my case att the touch bar didn´t work at all after Windows installation but now it´s working just keyboard lit light isn´t working. I have tried to install the missing drivers and so far everything is working fine except for the Facetime camera. Facetime camera is not being recognized when configuring the Hello singing options. The Facetime camera is installed as you can se in the device manager but still not being recognized by Windows Hello signings app. I think that might be related to facetime being poor quality camera. Correct me if i am wrong.

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on May 4, 2024 12:34 PM

There are no replies.

Macbook Pro 15.1 2018 intel i9 Windows is working fine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.