Привелеи / Privileges

Привет всем! Я столкнулся с проблемой: когда я подключаю внешний M.2 диск, я не могу записывать на него файлы, только читать. Я уже все перепробовал, но всегда мне пишет, что у меня недостаточно привилегий. Помогите, пожалуйста, как-то решить проблему с записью файлов на внешний M.2. Буду очень благодарен вам ;)

/

Hello everyone! I'm having an issue where I can't write files to my external M.2 disk when I connect it. I can only read from it. I've tried everything but it always says I don't have sufficient privileges. Please help me figure out how to solve the problem of writing files to the external M.2. I would greatly appreciate it ;)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.4

Posted on May 7, 2024 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2024 6:59 AM

How is the drive formatted? If this is formatted as NTFS or other non-Apple formats, you may only be able to read data. If this drive is to be used exclusively on Mac, you should reformat the drive to HFS+ or APFS.

Select the drive from the Finder and use Get Info to determine the drive format. Please note, changing the format will result in data loss so make sure you backup the data before proceeding.

Hope that is the reason.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2024 6:59 AM in response to Vitaliy_113

How is the drive formatted? If this is formatted as NTFS or other non-Apple formats, you may only be able to read data. If this drive is to be used exclusively on Mac, you should reformat the drive to HFS+ or APFS.

Select the drive from the Finder and use Get Info to determine the drive format. Please note, changing the format will result in data loss so make sure you backup the data before proceeding.

Hope that is the reason.

Привелеи / Privileges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.