Privacy-Preserving Measurement of Ad Effectiveness

People asked this question in 2021. It truly was not answered appropriately or effectively back then. I’m surprised Apple user have not made an about this setting.

When it comes to privacy I know these statements have to be more clear.

The vagueness of this setting gives Apple the right to do with your info as they see fit bc if no one understands what the setting means.

I want to know exactly what this setting means if I check it or don’t check it. Please.

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 14.4

Posted on May 9, 2024 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2024 12:44 PM

Casey965 wrote:

I want to know exactly what this setting means if I check it or don’t check it. Please.

This is a user-to-user forum. If you want to know exactly what Apple means, you should probably ask them rather than trusting random people on the internet.

You could start with the Support link at the bottom left of every page of this forum.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2024 12:44 PM in response to Casey965

Casey965 wrote:

This is a user-to-user forum. If you want to know exactly what Apple means, you should probably ask them rather than trusting random people on the internet.

You could start with the Support link at the bottom left of every page of this forum.

Privacy-Preserving Measurement of Ad Effectiveness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.