Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple announces new accessibility features, including Eye Tracking, Music Haptics, and Vocal Shortcuts. Learn more >

Why is my iPad Pro 2nd Gen not loading Optimum.net after login?

My iPad Pro 2nd generation won’t load optimum.net after I sign into my optimum.net email account, the screen comes up blank. The same steps work on my iPhone.

My iOS version is 17.4.1

[Edited by Moderator]

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on May 9, 2024 6:09 PM

4 replies

May 13, 2024 6:27 PM in response to FZAW

Re: My iPad Pro 2nd generation won’t load optimum.net after I sign into my optimum.net email account, the screen comes up blank.

The same steps work on my iPhone. My iOS version is 17.4.1

Seems iPhone's iOS is up-to-date. Wondering if your iPad OS is also up-to-date with the newest compatible iPad OS version for your iPad model:

You can check if an update is waiting: Settings > General > Software update.

If your iPad is already up-to-date, you might try re-starting it: (deletes temporary files, re-establishes connections, may update recent setting changes, often restores order if something is not working as expected.) If needed: How to: Restart your iPad - Apple Support

You could check with the support folks at optimum.net to see if there is an iPad problem there.

(The website was blank for quite awhile, before the page details finally appeared, when I tried connecting from my Mac.)

If you still need help: check your iPad's Internet Connection is working: eg: check your browser (eg: Safari) is connecting to the internet ok.

________

Also see: If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Eg: says:

"If you have a VPN turned on, some apps or websites might block content from loading."

There are other tips in the above article.

All the best :-)

May 14, 2024 8:48 PM in response to brbo

I should also add that this morning, before the update, I had a detailed response for you but when I went to send I kept getting a msg that a problem had occurred and I should try later or to sign out and try again. It kept looping, each time I signed in I got a note saying my msg was saved but it wouldn’t let me send it. Once the update to 17.5 processed and I was able to access optimum.net I came back here and was allowed to send the reply I ended up sending.

Why is my iPad Pro 2nd Gen not loading Optimum.net after login?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.