AirPods Pro 2 beeping three times

when I hold the button on the back of my AirPod Pro two down it beeps three times and then gives a weird tone. What’s wrong and how do I fix it?

Posted on May 9, 2024 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2024 1:45 AM

When you hold down the button and hear three beeps followed by a tone, it usually means they are either not connecting properly to your device or there’s a need to reset them.

Make sure your AirPods are within range of your device and that Bluetooth is turned on. Disconnect other Bluetooth devices that might be interfering.

Place your AirPods in their case and close the lid. Wait about 30 seconds, then open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the status light flashes amber and then white.

After the reset, open the lid near your device and follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your AirPods.

If the beeping persists even after these steps, it might be a good idea to contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2024 1:45 AM in response to Why so hard to sync

When you hold down the button and hear three beeps followed by a tone, it usually means they are either not connecting properly to your device or there’s a need to reset them.

Make sure your AirPods are within range of your device and that Bluetooth is turned on. Disconnect other Bluetooth devices that might be interfering.

Place your AirPods in their case and close the lid. Wait about 30 seconds, then open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the status light flashes amber and then white.

After the reset, open the lid near your device and follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your AirPods.

If the beeping persists even after these steps, it might be a good idea to contact Apple Support

AirPods Pro 2 beeping three times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.