Apple ID hacked

Hello,

My apple id got hacked by someone, email received by apple said that changes as been made but it doesnt show what changes were made, then suddenly it shows a notif that someone wants to add an email to my imessage, i declined and go try to change my password which was unsuccessfully since it says that its invalid. Now ive contacted apple they were useless tbh to solve my problem and get it back. So i have important stuff on it and many university document. How to access those important information and documents? and are there any way to get back my apple id since i know the email that was trying to add itself on my imessage i mentioned above. Moreover, i tried to open one of my documents for uni on my desktop and it doesnt open (it show the download sign) which means its on my icloud.

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on May 9, 2024 10:03 PM

1 reply

May 10, 2024 1:39 AM in response to MauGuy

Try and change the password at iforgot.apple.com:

1. Change your Apple ID password
  2. If your Apple ID password has been changed by someone else, reset your password.
  3. Go to appleid.apple.com
  4. Check with your email address* provider to make sure you control every email address associated with your Apple ID. If you don’t control an email address, work with your email provider to regain control or use a different email address.

If you can’t reset your Apple ID password or sign in

If you can’t reset your Apple ID password or sign in to appleid.apple.com, go to iforgot.apple.com

Find out more about account recovery

See this link for further reference

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

I

Apple ID hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.