Registration Code for purchase of iMovie

I bought iMovie for my MacBook. In order to use it correctly it asked me for my Registration Code. Where is my REGISTRATION CODE ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.6

Posted on May 10, 2024 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2024 1:23 PM

Don't ask me how, but I bought an App called "Imoviemaker". I had never seen iMovie before and thought this was it. I paid for it. I then started asking questions to this group because it wasn't functioning as I expected. A couple of responses led me to believe that I had been conned. I then downloaded the real "iMovie" and everything is ok now. I think I fell for it because I was very tired at the time.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2024 1:23 PM in response to Keith Barkley

Don't ask me how, but I bought an App called "Imoviemaker". I had never seen iMovie before and thought this was it. I paid for it. I then started asking questions to this group because it wasn't functioning as I expected. A couple of responses led me to believe that I had been conned. I then downloaded the real "iMovie" and everything is ok now. I think I fell for it because I was very tired at the time.

Registration Code for purchase of iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.