Why is the service asking me to register for free trial when I already have an account?

I am using my PC to watch Apple TV+ Australia

Why is the service asking me to register for free trial when i already have an account ???

At the moment i cannot watch anything as it keeps asking to join free trial.

Even if i click on tab to accept free trial it will not allow me to watch anything as it says i already have an account.

I have signed in and out multiple times

My account is paid and up to date

I have switched off and on the PC I' m using

All to no avail - this is very frustrating ..what am i actually paying for ???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 15, 2024 8:11 PM

6 replies

May 16, 2024 12:18 AM in response to bosh112

When you are signed in with your Apple ID account to which the Apple TV+ subscription is linked,

then you shouldn’t be prompted for a free trial or other signup anymore.

It seems that something is preventing proper functionality.

Do you use the web access or the Apple TV app for Windows?

For web access, Apple advises to use Chrome or Firefox.

For web access, try clearing website data (cookies) in the browser (for the apple.com domain).

How to watch Apple TV+ and more - Apple Support

For faster back-and-forth than a forum, you may consider contacting the Apple Support staff for assistance.

May 16, 2024 7:38 AM in response to bosh112

I'm in Australia and having this same issue. Can't watch anything on https://tv.apple.com/au browser. But if you click on the open in Apple TV+ (if you have an Apple device), you'll be able to watch on there.

Not my preferred option as Apple TV doesn't automatically go to the next episode etc.

There must be some issue with viewing on browsers - was working fine for me last night.

Why is the service asking me to register for free trial when I already have an account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.