My Apple Music replay isn’t updating properly and my monthly music for April isn’t appearing

I’ve listen to a lot of music over April and yet my monthly replay says I haven’t listened enough to show me my results for April. Also my yearly replay for 2024 isn’t updating

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2024 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2024 9:02 AM

If you don't see Replay

As soon as you've played enough music, you'll get a notification that your Replay is ready.

If you still don't see Replay, make sure that Use Listening History is turned on for all of your devices:

• On your iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings > Music and turn on Use Listening History.

From >> How to get your Apple Music Replay - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2024 9:02 AM in response to yehuda100

If you don't see Replay

As soon as you've played enough music, you'll get a notification that your Replay is ready.

If you still don't see Replay, make sure that Use Listening History is turned on for all of your devices:

• On your iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings > Music and turn on Use Listening History.

From >> How to get your Apple Music Replay - Apple Support

My Apple Music replay isn’t updating properly and my monthly music for April isn’t appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.