Applestore wont refund me back 240$

So i brought a subscrivtion and i thought it was the monthly but no, it was yearly and i have done refunds quite a lot and when i asked them for a refund this time they said no. I didnt mean to pay for the yearly and had planned not to cancell the monthly one and im panicking as i needed the money for food and other stuff.

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 16, 2024 11:33 AM

1 reply

May 16, 2024 11:38 AM in response to hedvig34

The people responding on this support forum are users like you, so unfortunately all we can do is guide you the information Apple does provide. Apple, however, does not have much on its criteria for refusing refunds. Here are two sections from Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions - Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

- "All Transactions are final."

I understand this as meaning Apple is starting from a point where any refund is considered an exception. Apple may provide a refund but can also simply say no without having to provide a reason. I understand this can be frustrating but by using the service you agree to the terms.

- "From time to time, Apple may suspend or cancel payment or refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, abuse, or unlawful or other manipulative behavior that entitles Apple to a corresponding counterclaim." Remember that Apple has no way of removing a purchase from your device. They have to trust you are being honest when asking for a refund. It may be certain refund requests might be considered suspicious.

You can see if the terms are different for where you live by clicking on this link Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple select your location and then your language.

If you feel you want to discuss a refund request, try to contact a live person using a telephone or chat request.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

"See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Applestore wont refund me back 240$

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.