Apple Watch Ultra 1st edition

I cannot charge my ultra watch, I have reset it and rebooted and still will not charge, I have an Apple series 8 and that charges with no problem on the same charger, so there’s an issue with the watch. Need help

Posted on May 20, 2024 10:30 AM

1 reply

May 20, 2024 10:46 AM in response to gadgetman12

Hi there

Please try this

• Make sure that you're using the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable or USB-C Magnetic Fast Charging Cable that came with your Apple Watch.
  • Make sure that you plug the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable or USB-C Magnetic Fast Charging Cable all the way into the USB Power Adapter, then make sure that you plug the adapter all the way into a power outlet.
  • If you use a third-party charging stand, use the charging cable that shipped in the box with your Apple Watch.
  • Completely remove any plastic wrap from both sides of the charger. 
  • Make sure that the back of your Apple Watch and the magnetic charger are clean.
  • Reposition the back of your Apple Watch on the charger. When the charger's magnets align correctly with your Apple Watch, a green or yellow lightning bolt should appear on the watch face.*
  • Try a different Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable or USB-C Magnetic Fast Charging Cable, and a different USB Power Adapter. If your Apple Watch is out of power, you might need to wait a few minutes for the lightning bolt to appear after you start charging your device. 
  • If your Apple Watch still won't charge, force it to restart. Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears.

If this is not working please  contact Apple Support To set up hardware service

Apple Watch Ultra 1st edition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.