Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit secure video says iCloud storage upgrade in progress

Just bought a eufy Security cam C2. I set it up through HomeKit. Everything works except it will not let me choose “Stream & Allow Recording” under Recording Options for either camera. When I try to choose it, I get a screen saying “Your iCloud storage is being upgraded. Please check your account later.” I recently subscribed to Apple One, which increased my iCloud storage to 2TB. I also have my wife added as a family member.

I have checked settings on both of our phones, and neither will let me change to Stream & Allow Recording. The most I can do is “Stream” only. The eufy app will stream and record video clips to its home base hub, but I want to use HomeKit Secure Video iCloud integration instead.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 10:22 AM

I solved the issue. Issue was that my wife who was sharing my old 200gb iCloud storage family plan needed to be removed from family sharing, and then invited back in so that she could start using the new Apple One 2TB iCloud storage plan. That finally allowed me to choose “Stream & Allow Recording” in HomeKit.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 10:22 AM in response to zinacef

I solved the issue. Issue was that my wife who was sharing my old 200gb iCloud storage family plan needed to be removed from family sharing, and then invited back in so that she could start using the new Apple One 2TB iCloud storage plan. That finally allowed me to choose “Stream & Allow Recording” in HomeKit.

HomeKit secure video says iCloud storage upgrade in progress

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.