Massive problems with Redshift RenderView on M2 Ultra

So I bought this 7000€ machine and have massive crashes all day long with Cinema4D in RS RenderView. Rendering in picture viewer seems okay but I have to work with RenderView in viewport (Surprise!). Maxon say it's a problem with Apple and let me guess: Apple says it's an issue at Maxon?

People please can you get this fixed? You made this machines for us, the creatives and we work with those 24/7. And so many people are complaining about this problem.

It would be very nice if someone can have a look on this issue.

Thank you!

Mac Studio (2023)

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 1:39 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Aug 5, 2023 5:00 AM in response to mellowmachine

Sorry but this may not be the place to Ask Apple to fix this issue.

" Most answers are provided by other Communities users just like younot by Apple. "

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Product Feedback - Apple and make it known to Apple regarding this ongoing issue 

3 - Contact Apple @ ‭1 (800) MYAPPLE‬

Aug 5, 2023 5:28 AM in response to mellowmachine

Before selling a product, vendors have a responsibility to ensure that their product works properly.

Clearly, if Apple can sell products for 7000€ and keep a billion customers coming back for more, then Apple is meeting the quality expectations of those customers.

It sounds like your software vendor is not able to meet your quality expectations. I recommend you look for an alternative.

Oct 5, 2023 8:05 AM in response to mellowmachine

I can't test this, but if you are having massive crashes and other users are not, it may well be related to what may be different in your Mac vs others. And the thing that varies the most is installed software. There may well be a conflict between this and other stuff. And if you have "antivirus" or "cleaner" software they are particular enemies of professional software.

Please run Etrecheck and post its full report here. Use the "additional text" button and paste the report into the text box.

Massive problems with Redshift RenderView on M2 Ultra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.