Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Cannot sync playlists from iTunes with Apple Music on iPhone

Title pretty much says it. I have an iTunes playlist that will not sync with my iPhone. All my music syncs with no issues, but playlists will not sync. I referenced the link below that has options that don't appear under Apple Music any longer. Is this no longer an option? Using iTunes on Windows 11 with an iPhone 12.

can see play list in ITunes on my Windows… - Apple Community

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 1:00 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Aug 6, 2023 1:17 PM in response to jjones7791

Hello jjones7791,

Just to clarify, do you have the Sync Library feature enabled? "If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can access your music library, including your playlists, on any device that has the Apple Music app and signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription."

Please check out this link, which will guide you through the process to ensure the Sync Library feature is enabled, and may be helpful: Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices

How to turn on Sync Library on your iPhone or iPad

1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Tap Music.
4. Turn on Sync Library.
iPhone showing Music Settings and Sync Library turned on
5. Turn on Sync Library on your other devices.

Access your music library on other devices

After you turn on Sync Library on your Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad, you can access your music library on any device that has the Apple Music app. Just make sure that your device is signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription. You can also access your music library on music.apple.com.

Thanks!

Cannot sync playlists from iTunes with Apple Music on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.