Shortcuts app/ EMPTY MUSIC PLAYLIST

There is a default shortcut in the gallery section of the shortcuts app. It is called, “Make Top 25 Playlist.” Whenever you go to use it, the shortcut runs, but whenever I switch to the music app and go to playlists, there is a new playlist like there should be with the same “Make Top 25 Playlist” name. But whenever I go into the playlist it is empty every time. It is not just my device, nor just me having the issue. Everyone I talk to has said the same this and has agreed with me that it didn’t start until ios15. Before that update it worked. But ever since, it hasn’t. Pleaseeeee help. 🙏🏼

iPhone 12 mini, 17

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 7:22 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

May 19, 2024 9:51 AM in response to APFtheG

I found a solution!!

action for creating playlist with iTunes items clearly doesn’t work but there’s workaroud you just use „Add (items) to (playlist)” you need to have playlist already created in library,i tried using create playlist then in the same Shortcut addicted music to it but it doesn’t seem to work(it works at second run,when the emoty playlist is already in library,i might get it working using multiple Shortcuts) but it works if you have playlist in your library it adds Music to it without any issues

Shortcuts app/ EMPTY MUSIC PLAYLIST

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.