Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Apple Watch wrist/hand pain

I have had my Apple Watch for 3 years now and I believe it is causing pain in my wrist and hand. I do not wear the band tight but snug enough for it to read. It is also a stretchy band so it moves with my wrist. My wrist is to the point where if I flex my wrist down it shoots pain throughout my hand. The pain starts right where my watch sits and on the tendon. No this is not a sports injury or a job related injury. It started a year into wearing the watch and has gotten worse which is why I believe it is the watch. I’m reading other people are having the same issue. I feel like there is a bigger issue relating to the watch being bad for your health. Idk looking for answers here!

Posted on Jan 8, 2024 9:11 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple Watch wrist/hand pain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.