Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Écran rose grésille et re marche normalement

Bonjour, j’ai un Mac air depuis 2020. Il a toujours très bien fonctionné, je n’ai jamais eu de problème avec. Jusqu’à il y a quelques jours, ou d’un coup mon écran devient rose et se met à grésiller. Cela dure plusieurs heures et après il redevient normal. J’ai réussi à faire la dernière mise à jour car apparemment cela pourrait être ça le problème. Cependant, hier il s’est remis à grésiller, Rose, blanc, vert. Parfois je réussi à l’utiliser mais d’autres fois impossible de le redémarrer.

Je suis actuellement en Tanzanie pour un stage. Je dois rendre mon rapport à la semaine prochaine. On m’a parlé du FLEXGATE. Je me suis renseigné dessus et cela pourrait être possible. Ce n’est pas ma faute à moi. Je n’ai pas fait tomber l’ordinateur, il n’a jamais pris l’eau. Je serai un peu énervé de devoir payer pour un problème qui ne vient pas de moi.

ilyana

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 10:18 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2024 10:49 PM in response to ilyana33

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Lines on a Screen:

I. Reset your SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Basel Macs Only) Sometimes changes (i.e. Installations) are made to the system and then settings (i.e. Networking) become corrupted, technically. So, reset both on your Mac. So, reset the SMC and reset the NVRAM or PRAM. It might take three tries. to fix this. So, be certain you have the time to do so.

Start With This:

II. Your Screen is Failing:

If the reset does not fix this, then tt seems your screen is failing. So take this in for service, ASAP.

To Get this MacBook Pro Serviced...

Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area. Be careful as to where you get this item, ask you may get an error of an unofficial screen. So, to avoid this continual message, it is best to have Apple replace a screen.

Contact Apple:

Or...

Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Écran rose grésille et re marche normalement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.