Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

What is the weight of the 2024 magic keyboard pro?

Apple's new product roll out promotional materials for this keyboard all claim that it is lighter than its predecessors but there are no technical specifications provided on the Apple Web Site.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on May 8, 2024 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2024 10:26 AM

You are right.

But, the situation is wrong.....IMO, Apple should be providing that information without our needing to ask for it or relying on someone else to make it known.

13 replies

May 11, 2024 5:37 AM in response to Arthur266

I asked Apple Support and they said “about 710 grams” (1.57 pounds). That makes them sound unsure of the exact figure so I don’t know where they came up with that number. FWIW I got transferred twice in order to get this answer, so not even everyone working in the customer facing side knows where to get the answer for this. I guess I’ll have to bring a scale with me to the store next week 😂.

What is the weight of the 2024 magic keyboard pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.