Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I am unable to watch shows on my Apple TV+ Subscription due to 'trial' pop up that I can't get rid of

Hi, I am an Apple TV subscriber. For the past two weeks I have been blocked from watching any shows because this 7 day Free Trial ad is preventing me. It is impossible to contact anyone. Remove the ad and let me watch what I am paying for.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 10, 2024 9:39 AM

5 replies

May 11, 2024 4:59 AM in response to Bucksake

Free Trails are exactly that >> Free

Free is not forever do end at some point.

Then it is up to the user to Subscribe at a Cost or to discontinue using the Free Trail

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Unfortunately and must be upfront about this

Sadly, the Apple Support Community Forums have recently been over-run by AI / LMM / ChatBots.

They may  seem well formulated with what appear to be possible technical solutions.

Suggest being very careful about this.

Some suggestions can be incorrect, misinformed , incomplete, impossible to do, out right wrong and may supply outdated links to similar questions

I am unable to watch shows on my Apple TV+ Subscription due to 'trial' pop up that I can't get rid of

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.