Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Number register to Apple ID BUT not associated

Hello community and support hope I can find a solution to my problem!

i changed provider 2days ago and everything is/was fine, I can call send messages etc BUT I did have this notifications of expiring phone number! So my number is suppose to expire while the other one from the new sim is supposing to “not exist” as I keep my old number . I went and look for some help and followed few comments that worked for others but unfor tumatly not for me … and restart my phone remove the sim turn off iMessage etc but nothing …I even try to click on “remove from iMessage “and now I don’t even have my number on iMessage so nothing is working … I am lost!! If anyone could help me I will really appreciate it Thank you for your help and time!

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 10, 2024 12:41 PM

2 replies

May 11, 2024 12:27 PM in response to JDW-Dayton

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am still sign in as usual . I restart my iPhone again and at the moment everything is back to normal (no notification yet about the expiry). My number is back in settings>messages>send & receive …but now what I don’t understand is my iMessage is not working… do you have an explication for this problem? Thank you for your help.

Number register to Apple ID BUT not associated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.