Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How would I cancel a refund request?

So, Today my brother bought Robux and he didn't tell me. after, That I submitted a refund request. After, I submitted the refund request then my brother realize what was going on and told me about the robux he bought. So, I was wondering If I could cancel my refund request since apple costumers service told me I had to do it after or before 10 minutes.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 10, 2024 5:09 PM

3 replies

May 11, 2024 12:21 AM in response to Kweble_

Speak to Apple Support.

Direct link to Apple Support options -

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0998&symptom_id=20198

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 14.4.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 10.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 17.4; HomePods, audioOS 17.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

How would I cancel a refund request?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.