Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How can I get my iPod 2nd generation out of recovery mode without losing all of it’s

My iPod has been dead for 6 weeks while I was out of the country, but when I plugged it in to charge, I get the iTunes icon and the lightening charger image on the homescreen. I tried a forced restart which didn’t work. I don’t have a way to plug the wide iPod charger with the usb into my MacBook with only ubc plug-in. Is there any way to bypass the recovery without losing everything on it???

iPod touch

Posted on May 10, 2024 11:15 PM

1 reply

May 11, 2024 12:20 PM in response to Grateful33

Grateful33 wrote:

My iPod has been dead for 6 weeks while I was out of the country, but when I plugged it in to charge, I get the iTunes icon and the lightening charger image on the homescreen. I tried a forced restart which didn’t work. I don’t have a way to plug the wide iPod charger with the usb into my MacBook with only ubc plug-in. Is there any way to bypass the recovery without losing everything on it???

No.

How can I get my iPod 2nd generation out of recovery mode without losing all of it’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.