Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Not able to log in into my Instagram account

I have recently changed my Instagram account password due to safety reasons, and ever since I have been unable to log back in from my iPhone. I have changed my password multiple times thinking that was the problem, but, no matter what data I fill in when trying to log in (email, phone number) and put in the correct password that has worked on any other device but my phone, Instagram says that the password is incorrect.

Has anybody ever dealt with such issues, if so what worked for you? I tried multiple options:

1. Uninstalled Instagram
  2. Reset my phone entirely
  3. Offloaded Instagram
  4. Trying to join from Safari

But nothing worked except for when I erased my phone and logged in with a brand-new Apple ID that hadn't previously installed Instagram.

iPhone 14

Posted on May 11, 2024 4:53 AM

1 reply

May 11, 2024 11:48 AM in response to gmuntean89

gmuntean89 wrote:

1. I have recently changed my Instagram account password due to safety reasons, and ever since I have been unable to log back in from my iPhone. I have changed my password multiple times thinking that was the problem, but, no matter what data I fill in when trying to log in (email, phone number) and put in the correct password that has worked on any other device but my phone, Instagram says that the password is incorrect.
Has anybody ever dealt with such issues, if so what worked for you? I tried multiple options:
Uninstalled Instagram
2. Reset my phone entirely
3. Offloaded Instagram
4. Trying to join from Safari
But nothing worked except for when I erased my phone and logged in with a brand-new Apple ID that hadn't previously installed Instagram.

Report the issue to Instagram, not an Apple app or issue.

Not able to log in into my Instagram account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.