Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Help! Undo enabling Adaptive Lighting for HomeKit lights in BULK

Since Apple Home doesn't stop pestering me about turning on "Adaptive Lighting" I finally caved and thought I'd give it a try. A nice list with about half of my 72 lights appeared and I just clicked them all to see the effect without even registering the names of the lights. I hate the effect; it killed the mood. I went into settings, expecting to find a checkbox to disable it, but I can't find it. I have been Googling for the last half hour and I see "solutions" going years back suggesting I "just go into each light where I want to disable it". I don't find ANYTHING else than that! Am I really supposed to go into the properties of EVERY INDIVIDUAL LIGHT and disable it on a 1-by-1 basis? So my 1 minute experiment to check out a feature is turning into a lot of work? And I read horror stories from people that says it keeps coming back? I hope I'm missing something; this just seems an impossibly stupid human interface decision. Or maybe I missed some small print warning me I was about to do something stupid... anyway, here I am... I hope I'm missing something, or that there is a tool that can help me out here? Maybe I can restore a backup of my config? All tips welcome... 🙌

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 17

Posted on May 11, 2024 6:25 PM

There are no replies.

Help! Undo enabling Adaptive Lighting for HomeKit lights in BULK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.