Can I create a checkable checklist table in Pages?

In Pages, is there any way to add a 'checkbox' that is checkable, like in a Numbers checklist? Or a checkable circle bullet, like in Notes? I want to create a "To Do" list with multiple sections (tables) placed on one page, but also want to 'check off' items that have been done. This seems like a no-brainer for the developers. Please advise! Thank you in advance. -Daphne

P.S. I copied and pasted a Numbers Checklist into Pages and the boxes disappeared. I often use the box symbols, but they are not checkable. I'd have to change the box to a checkmark (cumbersome!).

Posted on May 18, 2024 9:31 AM

6 replies

May 25, 2024 7:31 AM in response to Yellowbox

Thank you, Ian. The aim is to have a 'to do' list with tasks that can be checked off when completed. I ended up using Numbers and putting multiple tables on one sheet. After reading your response, my next option would be multiple tables in Pages, then leave the checkbox column blank, adding a checkmark when done. I have a dozen projects going on simultaneously and want to scan progress on one page. Thx!

Can I create a checkable checklist table in Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.