Airpods type c disconnecting continuously while on facetime,whatsapp video call, zoom calls not on music

I've had the worst experience with my new AirPods Type-C purchased in Feb. They constantly disconnect during calls (FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom, etc.). Despite contacting support and multiple service center visits, the issue remains unresolved.

The service center (Tresor) was unhelpful and dismissive. I provided all evidence of the issue, yet they claimed no problem was found. This is either incompetence or indifference to customer issues.

Apple Support has been no better. After explaining my problem repeatedly, they acknowledged the engineering team is aware but closed my case without a fix. They refuse to replace my defective AirPods, even though they're brand new. Now they suggest visiting a different service center for a second opinion—why should I go through this hassle again when I've already wasted so much time and money?

This is not the customer care I expected from Apple. 

Case number: 102289608042

pls help

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 18, 2024 10:10 AM

1 reply

Airpods type c disconnecting continuously while on facetime,whatsapp video call, zoom calls not on music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.