Roblox apps on Mac

Good evening if someone from the community can help me thank you very much, I have been at least three months with problems with the Roblox Apps on the Mac (Both the Roblox platform itself, and Roblox Studio), it is very specific only to these apps, I am in the version of the latest Sonoma (14.5) and my Mac is with Apple Silicon, I have already contacted Apple support and we have already tried everything, everything, I got to restore my Mac to try some solution, I have already contacted Roblox support but they ended up ignoring my problem, at least three months ago the apps stopped responding, they did not open for nothing, I tried to install again and in the installation part the apps did not want to finish installing as if some error did not allow, on the disk o (Platform Installer) It appears as if it were a Pen drive connected which is very strange... I wanted to know if someone is having these same problems, or if someone with a Mac with Apple Silicon can test it by downloading the platform for me and checking this would be of great help, because I am running out, apple has already done everything within your reach so far and we are sure that my Mac is not the problem, Roblox support did not care much with the case and I strongly believe that the problem is with them! And I need to do something about it, I use both apps, as a player and as a developer on their platform... by the way sometimes I ended up being able to finish the installation but only restarting the computer many times and trying to open the app to install it many times too, but always after a week or two the problem was repeated and stayed on it, until today, and last year the apps were updated to support Apple Silicon, so they were supposed to be better... I hope someone can help me!! 😔

MacBook Air (M2, 2022)

Posted on May 18, 2024 8:32 PM

1 reply

May 19, 2024 11:00 AM in response to Octopus_212

Octopus_212 wrote:

Good evening if someone from the community can help me thank you very much, I have been at least three months with problems with the Roblox Apps on the Mac (Both the Roblox platform itself, and Roblox Studio), it is very specific only to these apps,

I am in the version of the latest Sonoma (14.5) and my Mac is with Apple Silicon, I have already contacted Apple support and we have already tried everything, everything, I got to restore my Mac to try some solution,
I have already contacted Roblox support but they ended up ignoring my problem, at least three months ago the apps stopped responding, they did not open for nothing,

I tried to install again and in the installation part the apps did not want to finish installing as if some error did not allow, on the disk o (Platform Installer)

It appears as if it were a Pen drive connected which is very strange...

I wanted to know if someone is having these same problems, or if someone with a Mac with Apple Silicon can test it by downloading the platform for me and checking this would be of great help, because I am running out,

apple has already done everything within your reach so far and we are sure that my Mac is not the problem, Roblox support did not care much with the case and I strongly believe that the problem is with them!

And I need to do something about it, I use both apps, as a player and as a developer on their platform...

by the way sometimes I ended up being able to finish the installation but only restarting the computer many times and trying to open the app to install it many times too, but always after a week or two the problem was repeated and stayed on it, until today, and

last year the apps were updated to support Apple Silicon, so they were supposed to be better... I hope someone can help me!! 😔

If you tried everything...

I would find an alternative, something that works. I would waste my time no further.

If your Roblox is unwilling to support there platform /software /developers I would simply move on.

ref: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-not-launching-at-all/2660740

https://devforum.roblox.com/

Roblox apps on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.