Apple Watch time changes Wien away from my phone Hi. I have an apple watch A2095 GPS Cellular Whenever I am away from my phone and it loses its bluetooth connection to my iphone, the time goes ahead one hour. When I get near my phone and Bluetooth

Apple Watch time changes Wien away from my phone

Hi.  I have an apple watch A2095 GPS + Cellular Whenever I am away from my phone and it loses its bluetooth connection to my iphone, the time goes ahead one hour. When I get near my phone and Bluetooth connection reestablishes, the time goes back to normal.  I am Central European Summer Time, oWatch OS 10.5 and Iphone 11 modellnummer MWLT2ZD/A, IOS 17.5

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 19, 2024 3:24 AM

3 replies

May 19, 2024 5:08 AM in response to Bata1234

HI Apple Watch time changes Greece away from my phone.

I have an apple watch A2095 GPS + Cellular Whenever I am away from my phone and it loses its bluetooth connection to my iphone, the time goes ahead one hour. When I get near my phone and the Bluetooth connection reestablishes, the time goes back to normal. Watch mOS 10.5 and Iphone 11 model number MWLT2ZD/A, IOS 17.5

Apple Watch time changes Wien away from my phone Hi. I have an apple watch A2095 GPS Cellular Whenever I am away from my phone and it loses its bluetooth connection to my iphone, the time goes ahead one hour. When I get near my phone and Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.