nano texture iPad pro 2024

Is it removable and reusable? If it will be scratched can I easily change it to the new one? I draw very much and I'm afraid of it, but nano texture glass seems to be nice

Posted on May 19, 2024 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2024 11:20 AM

No the glass isn’t removable. It’s not a screen protector that is installed or anything. It is the actual glass on the device. It’s new so no one can answer about the risk of damage or scratching but you could always use a screen protector to avoid this. But I’ll be honest….if you are likely to use a screen protector it might be better to get the standard screen and just get a texture protector (usually labeled as paper-like) so you can replace the protector any time you need to.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2024 11:20 AM in response to marikoneko

No the glass isn’t removable. It’s not a screen protector that is installed or anything. It is the actual glass on the device. It’s new so no one can answer about the risk of damage or scratching but you could always use a screen protector to avoid this. But I’ll be honest….if you are likely to use a screen protector it might be better to get the standard screen and just get a texture protector (usually labeled as paper-like) so you can replace the protector any time you need to.

nano texture iPad pro 2024

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.