Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck pixel (iphone 13 pro)

I just bought my iPhone 13 pro a couple weeks back, now n closer inspection I spot a very tiny stuck pixel (I guess cause its lit and doesn't change color) It's visible only when I pay very very close attention to it, I called up apple service, and they've told me to bring it in and it would be a possible display repair or something, which to be honest I'd rather want a complete replacement of another brand new iPhone, Is a complete replacement possible? if so would the replacement I phone be brand new and not one of those refurbished ones, also If they insist on a display repair is the service clean and would my device feel as it was before? they also said that a factory data reset can also fix the stuck pixel..what do you guys suggest? or should I wait a bit and see if the stuck pixel fixes itself?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 4:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 11:52 AM

Hello,

So, it's older than 14 days, correct? If so, the return period is probably over.

If an Apple location decides to replace it, the replacement would be functionally equivalent, but not necessary new. Your warranty would be the same as the original phone.

Wait-and-see might make sense because any time during the first year would be the same situation.

If you decide to have it checked, find a location here:

Apple - Find Locations

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 11:52 AM in response to Hardiq102

Hello,

So, it's older than 14 days, correct? If so, the return period is probably over.

If an Apple location decides to replace it, the replacement would be functionally equivalent, but not necessary new. Your warranty would be the same as the original phone.

Wait-and-see might make sense because any time during the first year would be the same situation.

If you decide to have it checked, find a location here:

Apple - Find Locations

Good luck.

Stuck pixel (iphone 13 pro)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.