Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Related Article: If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

cellular error problems?

I have a cellular problem and it says that I need an update for it to start working again. But, in order to do the update I need internet and it wont connect to internet. So what do I do?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 6:56 PM

erin_0226 Said:

"cellular error problems?: I have a cellular problem and it says that I need an update for it to start working again. But, in order to do the update I need internet and it wont connect to internet. So what do I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting Cellular Update Prompts:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2023 6:56 PM in response to erin_0226

erin_0226 Said:

"cellular error problems?: I have a cellular problem and it says that I need an update for it to start working again. But, in order to do the update I need internet and it wont connect to internet. So what do I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting Cellular Update Prompts:

A. Install a Cellular Update:

It might be prompting you for a cellular update to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

cellular error problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.