Can I get my subscription to expire sooner

I need my Apple Music subscription to be expired sooner so I can download things

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2023 8:31 PM

i need to make a subscription cancel immediately

8 replies

Jul 1, 2023 2:49 PM in response to Aubrem

Hi,

What were you trying to do specifically? Could you clarify so we may better assist?

Jul 1, 2023 2:38 PM in response to Aubrem

Subscriptions will continue until the expiration date. Canceling them just tells them not to renew after that date. To have it end before that date you need to contact Apple and explain you need it to end immediately.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apr 28, 2024 3:08 PM in response to Emily_tutt23

Emily_tutt23 wrote:

I bought a subscription on Snapchat plus which takes money out of my account monthly but is an annual plan. I need this subscription stopped immediately

You just want to cancel it? See here - If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

It will continue until the expiration date. If you need it ended sooner, see the post by Limnos.

Can I get my subscription to expire sooner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.