Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How to successfully link the coingecko data to Excel for Mac?

Following the tutorials on linking website data to Excel for windows this looks pretty straight forward. For excel for Mac I don't have any luck to link the coingecko data to Excel for Mac though.

Any advice to successfully link the coingecko data to Excel for Mac?

I've tried to load it with TextEdit iqy file extension and through MS Word with a iqy exntension but the link returns a lot of txt instead of a nice spreadsheet to pull the data from.

Thanks in advance.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jan 6, 2024 3:19 AM

2 replies

May 13, 2024 9:33 AM in response to FGNL0031

I have the same issue and couldn't find documentation on this anywhere else.

I'm thinking about writing a background script that writes the CoinGecko data to a local JSON file when the spreadsheet is opened, then I would use PowerQuery to pull from the JSON file.

If anyone has other tips or workarounds that are less technical, I would appreciate it!

How to successfully link the coingecko data to Excel for Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.