Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone 14pro battery problems

I have recently done the latest update on my iPhone 14 Pro, it is 1.5 years old, I think the update has helped the biggest problem I was having but my battery health has dropped massively. Before this update I had this problem where I would charge my phone before I went to bed and then I would set my alarm for the morning, but then my alarm wouldn’t go off as my phone had dumped all of its battery in the night. I would make sure that all apps and windows were closed but it would still dump all my the battery sometimes, other days I would wake up in the morning and the battery would still be nearly full , this seems to have stopped since the update but now my battery health has gone from 93% before the update and now a couple of weeks later it’s on 88%. This is quite ridiculous that a phone that is only a year and a half old has lost so much battery health. Will Apple do anything about how quickly the battery is deteriorating.

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 1:13 PM

1 reply

iPhone 14pro battery problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.