Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Water damage on MacBook Pro 2020 M1 13inch

I accidentally spilled water on my MacBook that has a crack at bottom of screen with a little bit of screen glass missing I wiped the water off straight away the keyboard and Touch Bar was glitching for about 10mins then starting working fine again so thought it was all good the next morning the was water in the screen in the corner where crack was it began to grow - I had a assignment to finish so I did it as quickly as possible as I though my laptop would crash at any moment the next morning the water mark disappeared dramatically and everything seems fine but I’m worried that it has socked up in to laptop tech and parts is my laptop going to die at any moment or did it just fix its self? I’m in the middle of a uni semester so need a reliable laptop should I replace now or to see if it dies or not? Any info would be extremely helpful :)

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 7:21 PM

1 reply

Water damage on MacBook Pro 2020 M1 13inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.