Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Not able to remove previous cameras from HomeKit iCloud+ configuration

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to remove my previous home cameras from HomeKit limitations. I had 4 cameras linked to my iCloud+ account and everything was working fine. For some reason, I had to change my email account from the provider of the cameras (eufy). I did reset the eufy homebase2 bridge, I deleted all the cameras from the bridge and from HomeKit app and I changed my home wifi name and password.

Now if I try to start all over again with the same cameras and eufy bridge, iCloud+ is telling me that I already have 4 cameras linked to my HomeKit account. I tried signing out of iCloud, but nothings changed. Apple support can’t really tell me why it’s like that and I now tried 4 times to reconfigure my setup. I can link my cameras and bridge to HomeKit, but it’s not recording. Only live streaming. Any ideas?

Posted on May 13, 2024 8:26 AM

There are no replies.

Not able to remove previous cameras from HomeKit iCloud+ configuration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.