Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Is there a way I can use my Apple gift card through Apple Pay?

can use my Apple gift card through Apple Pay?

iPhone 11

Posted on May 13, 2024 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2024 11:04 AM

Not really, Apple Gift Cards are for the exclusive purchase of Apple services and products. You can redeem you Apple Gift Card to an Apple ID Account in some countries and regions, but the funds are still limited to Apple purchases.

The two links below discuss how to redeem you Apple Gift and what you can purchase with your gift cards or Apple ID Account.

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2024 11:04 AM in response to MzSalinas

Not really, Apple Gift Cards are for the exclusive purchase of Apple services and products. You can redeem you Apple Gift Card to an Apple ID Account in some countries and regions, but the funds are still limited to Apple purchases.

The two links below discuss how to redeem you Apple Gift and what you can purchase with your gift cards or Apple ID Account.

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Is there a way I can use my Apple gift card through Apple Pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.