My take on the recent ApplePay Advertisement

Hello! 👋

I really enjoy Apple Advertisements compared to the ones of other brands. Moreover, Apple just has that one touch, which others just are not able to provide.

However, it seems like to me that even 🍎‘s Ad-Game is slowly getting worse.

For example: This is a frame of the new (?) ApplePay Advertisement Clip found on Youtube and possibly other services. The Advertisement itself is decent, but it could have been better. As the Ad is about ApplePay, the „Zahl“ (Pay) is unnecessary. The ApplePay logo would have perfectly symbolized the usefulness if itself in this context (Pay faster for Games using ApplePay). It would have also offered a more direct understanding of the Advertisement and it would also have had offered a smoother, more direct transition between the endframe and this one, as the backdrop & ApplePay Logo could have reversed colors (/Contrasts) to highlight the ApplePay logo, drastically improving the underlining of the point which the Advertisement was created for: ApplePay & It‘s utilization, effectiveness and perfectness.

However, there may be a much more deeper thought to this Advertisement which I, some random Teenager, am just unable to understand, but this is my perspective on the new 🍎 Advertisement.

Thank you very much for reading.

(This is my first post here so please inform me if I have made any mistakes regarding ToS)

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2024 5:32 PM

1 reply

My take on the recent ApplePay Advertisement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.