iOS not working properly within apps

I don’t know what Apple is upto. If they can’t handle the iOS why not just keep it simple but as functionable as it used to be?

Why do both youtube and whatsaap act irregular often? It is reoccurring to the extent that I, an iPhone lover, am beginning to hate it now.

Whatsaap voice messages don’t get downloaded on their own. I’ve to tap on each and every one of them to first let them be downloaded and then I can listen to the voice message. I exchange voice messages with many people throughout the day and its itritating for me to have an iPhone 13 Pro and with such hussle. Same is the case with photos. Someone shared 10-20 photos with me over whatsaap and they don’t download automatically. I’ve to tap on them to download them.

Keep on listening!!

The message I’ve posted below appears after I tap on the photos to download them, and this message appears for a number of times that is exactly that of the number of photos I have received. If I’ve received 25 photos, this message will keep reappearing at a v. fast pace and I’ll have to tap on ‘ok’ to dismiss the message. Everytime this message disappears and reappears, the background screen keeps getting darker and darker.

whats wrong with the iOS ?

“Couldn't download image. Try again. If the problem keeps happening, try turning off WiFi or VPN, or connecting to a different Wi-Fi network.”

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 18, 2024 2:12 PM

1 reply

iOS not working properly within apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.